In Norwegian, you don’t refer to your romantic partner as a “boyfriend” or “girlfriend”. You say “kjæreste”, which is gender neutral and literally translates to “the dearest”.
and in swedish you refer to your boyfriend/girlfriend by saying ”älskling” which translates into ”my beloved one”
And in Finnish we say “mulkvisti” which means “one I don’t hate as much as the others”
*squints at finland*
1. Be gentle and kind
2. Show respect to everyone you meet (whether you think they deserve it or not)
3. Pay attention to the little things (often that makes you stand out from the crowd)
4. Do everything wholeheartedly, with passion and love
5. Be flexible, adaptable, and open to change
6. Don’t complicate your life with lots of oughts, musts and shoulds
7. Encourage other people to be all that they can be.